Whether you’re an author or a reviewer, I would be interested in talking to you about doing a guest post on RealityLapse if you’re interested. My terms, conditions and information you might want to know are below. If you idea for a post fits the bill, I would love to host you on RL! Just fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
- Keep in mind that RealityLapse is a book and writing blog. That means that anything pertaining to books, character/author interviews, book blogging, authors, publishers, writing, reading and so on is applicable to this site. Your post must be on one of these subjects, no matter what type of post you/we’re doing.
- Writing a guest post on RealityLapse does not include any long-term obligations for either party (though I do hope that we stay in touch).
- A post written by a person is the property of that person. I will never take credit for the work done by the author of the post and I will never unless I did take part in writing it. However, I do ask that if you want to withdraw your post from RealityLapse at any given time, you wait at least two weeks before doing so.
- Book Trade, a type of guest post that happens sometimes on RealityLapse is when a guest post author and I swap books we’ve read (but the other person hasn’t) and compare and contrast what we thought on both books.
- On the guest post, I’ll link back to the post author/co-author’s website and whatever social media they have.
- I reserve the right to decline a post if I don’t think it’s right for RealityLapse.